IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That would be 10 Brown Trout in the boat. I wish it would have been Springers, but instead I decided to take an evening a go fishing with my 4 year old son down at the local lake, Lacamas Lake. We flat out knocked'em dead this evening. Nothing like the smile of your son when they catch a fish.

$25,000 for a boat,
$500 in fishing gear,
$50 in gas,
Your sons smile after he catches a fish.... PRICELESS!!!!

Ty

[ 04-18-2003, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: wtbarrong ]

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think you hit the nail on the head there!! I love it when one of my boys get a fish. there is nothing like it! :dance:

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I cut my fishing teeth fishing bluegills on Lacamas in the 60's. Then trolling triple teasers for hatchery trout. Those were good days.

Man, I'm getting old.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My buddy and I took my 5 year old and his big cousin last weekend to Lac and had a ball. For all the steelhead and salmon, tarpon and bonefish I could ever catch, watching those two boys catch fish after fish giggling and laughing, really is priceless. Then the topper was my buddy racing down the lake with the boys perma-grins stretched from ear to ear. What a great day.

RodRoss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.