IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
10,846 Posts
That sucks! Unfortunately, i'm hearing more and more of these models trucks stolen due to easy access in.

I hate thieves!! I hope they find them and they chop off a limb or two (won't happen, but a guy can dream...)!

-jokester

· Registered
9,375 Posts
Sorry they stole your truck, that plain sucks. Even if they catch them they will not do time for it just get out with a please don't do that again from the judge. Maybe a little middle eastern justice is due. You would be able to see the repeat offenders when they held up their hands.

· Premium Member
Trolling
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE! Truck was found and is now safe and sound at my shop. Calling insurance tomorrow to begin the healing process. Thank you to all who helped us! ❤ Mechanically perfect but body got a bit beat up. Easy fix as it’s in very capable hands now. 😉
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
10,846 Posts
Good deal!

Did they chop off any appendages yet? Asking for a friend... 😁

-jokester

Reactions: MrGrumpfish

· Registered
tuners, steeltrouts, lings, anything goes
2,621 Posts
Congrats!

I own the same era F250. I did a DIY anti-theft that should be pretty fool proof. Obviously not in our best interest to let the world know the secret, but if you want to try and add such a thing to yours, hit me up. It took me about 10mins to install and now there's two people in existence that know how to make my truck run.

· Registered
14,643 Posts
Where was it recovered?

Many vehicles are stolen by a few people. They often go to same location to chop parts off.

In the future, it's helpful for others that have rigs stolen from same general area to know where to start looking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts