IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After returning from a fishing trip last week I noticed a scrape on my trailer. By buddy confessed that he clipped someone's light while parking the trailer ( he was too embarrassed to tell me). I feel bad and would like to pay for the broken light. If you had damage to one of your lights during the last week, let me know when, where, which light, the date and approx. time you put in and what ramp and I will reimburse you if it matches the time place and info that my buddy gave me.

·
Registered
13,978 Posts
Track down Madwizard. I know he had something like this happen in the last few days.

Mark and the submersible dog.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
If it was Madwizard, you may have to go to his site. He may not be visiting this site anymore? I know that his nickname isn't on the member status list.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
And then there is Williamette Park. It seems that everybody's rigs and trailers have gotten soooo big they no longer fit in a standard boat-trailer parking space. When leaving on a saturday I counted at least 5 large boat-trailers with their leading edge tail lights shattered by yet another behemouth boat trailer who's operator probably had no idea of the carnage his wheel wells where leaving behind. Needless to say, I saw no notes of apology on any windows.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Outstanding example of honesty and right living.
There is another thread going on boat insurance and the cry of why premiums are going up ... lots of damage done by people who don't take responsiblity for it or pay attention ... really got to applaud you for your attempt to make good.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, no luck so far in finding the recipient of my mishap. Thanks for all the support and info. I gave up fishing about 10 years ago because of all the poor sportsmen that I ran into on the rivers. Ifish lets me :cheers: see there is quite a few good guys out there

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hey - I got about 20,000 dollars damage to my fishing ego (as in it's my off season and I haven't), you can pay for that. Check your insurance policy. :grin: :wink:

Great heart glenwood12, you're invited on any trip I got an open seat on this summer (in the "ON" season). :smile: TUUUUNNNNAAA! :dance:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Whata guy! glenwood12 is typical of most of the fishermen I've met. Although there are a few bad apples in the bunch, for the most part, I'd trust 'em all. Looks like you'll have good fishing karma the whole year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts