IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
It's time for a Ready, Set Contest! :smile:
I have been so busy transferring data on my new computer, that I haven't been doing as many Ready Sets. I'll try to catch up!
Not only that, but I have to save on prizes for Ifishstock! :smile:

So... Here we go! I have a Tie Master knot tool and some Ben's 100, Tick and Insect Repellent to give away to the first person who can answer this two part question!

Here are the rules of the road!
(Agh... Let me go copy them from my new computer!!! Here they are!)
Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

Alrighty then, here are the questions:

Go to the Tender Website!

Question number 1

I found that flies can survive temperatures as low as -__ F and ____ C).

How much?!? This print is flashing on their web site, with different facts on bugs. You'll have to be patient while it gets to fly facts! :smile:

Now, go with me to the Tie Master Web Site!

Question number 2

What did Clancy Holt have to say about Tie Master Tools?

That's it, two questions, be the first back to post the answer, and I will send you these two awesome prizes!

Ready... Set.... FIX MY DANG COMPUTER, SHIRLEY!

Who is Shirley? :smile: :smile:
(-and that is not a ready set question!)

Jen

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
-14f/-10c
CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:

"Tie-Master is an absolute must for fisherman. It really makes the difference in knot strength, especially with Super Lines and Super Braids! I endorse it 100% It really works!"
Clancy Holt - Guide,

·
Registered
2,460 Posts

i really didnt see it but i did read in one secton where it said flies can live down to 14 degrees f and -10 degrees celsius

#2:

Clancy Holt:

"Tie-Master is an absolute must for fisherman. It really makes the difference in knot strength, especially with Super Lines and Super Braids! I endorse it 100% It really works!"

·
Registered
584 Posts
14 and -10

Clancy Holt - Guide,

·
Registered
39 Posts
14f/-10c

Clancy Holt - Guide

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
14F of - 10 C

Clancy Holt - Guide,

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tag along wins this one. Regardless, I left the minus on my question form, so whether you add that or not, it wins! :smile:

Flies can survive temperatures as low as -14 F (-10 C).

Congrats! I have his mailing address. Thank you!
Jen

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
14F,-10C
Tie master is an absolute must for fisherman.It really makes the differance in knot strength espically with super lines and super braids.
I endorse it 100%.
It really works.
Bob :grin:
Did I win UH ?? did I, Did I ?? Uh Uh !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts