IFish.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
119,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, their page appears to be down... but that's no reason not to play, right?

I have two K15 Kwikfish for someone, for when the water lays down a bit!

Rules of the road, as always:

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! If you do not, I will give the prize to the next person in line.
Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

OK, this is a little tough, as I have nothing to go off of, so I'm going to rely on your Luhr Jensen general knowledge of Kwickies.

How many sizes do Kwikfish come in? Now, you may know this, or you may have to run out to the garage and find one that is still packaged... cuz it's says right on the back. :smile:

HINT HINT...

I have the answer. Do you?

Geez, this is tough without a web site!

Jen

[ 11-18-2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Administrator
119,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope. I'm also including the

KJ series... by the way.

·
Administrator
119,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Overfishin got it!
Please, hurry! Send me your addie, so that Bill can go to the PO instead. I'm exhausted! :smile:

That was fun. :smile:

J

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I think the KJ series must be the two-peice k-fish, they have them at fishermens! I just finished whining on the other thread about not seeing the contest in time, then this one popped up! I had a k-fish I bought in Alaska under my bed in the package, and it had all of them on the back! I was counting so fast I was shaking! And counted three times! Jen I emailed you my address!

·
Administrator
119,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bill is getting antsy waiting for your zip code. :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts