IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I finally got some new binoculars, and I've never been so impressed with human vision in my life! What a blessing! Amplify this with some good optics, and it's amazing what you can see!

In appreciation for how much I like my Premier LX binocs, Nikon gave us some Lens Pens to give away for our Ready Set contests!

Sooooo... I'm going to give one away, today! Also included in this prize, is a NIKON ball cap!

If you would like to win, please follow the rules below:

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

OK, here we go.

To read about my new Primier LX Nikons, Click here!

To win the contest, be the first back to answer this question, correctly... then, if you win, hurry up and send me your addie as I'm going to the post office next! :smile:

Here we go:

What is the name of the exclusive trademark glass, that Nikon uses throughout their optical systems, that is made without the use of lead or arsenic?
Ready, set.... WIN!

:smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ that was fast!

I'm going to make it tougher next time!!!

Congrats, and please send me your addie.

Yip, it is ECOGLASS. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
672 Posts
Eco Glass™, made without the use of lead or arsenic

Too fast You say! I was way to slow!

FishOn!

[ 06-05-2003, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: GutZ ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts