IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I use them but never won a contest just a fish from time to time. Now I know why they are sharp from time to time.

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
Do you ever fish for salmon or steelhead? Of course you do, that's why you're on Ifish! Do you ever need more hooks? A variety of sharp hooks? Top quality hooks? Well, if so, this contest is for you! :grin: This contest is for a grab bag assortment of Mustad salmon and steelhead hooks.

Here's all it takes!
Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK?
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send Jennie your mailing address, if you win, before the close of business today, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

OK, so what do you have to do?

Go to the Mustad Ultrapoint Web Page
and tell me How the Nor-Tempering™ process achieves "Awesome Strength" .

When you find the answer, post it in this thread.

Ready ... Set ... MUSTAD!

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
The incredible strength is also achieved through our innovative three-stage, computer controlled tempering process -- Nor-Tempering. This advanced heat treatment transforms the hook into a fine grained, ultra-strong micro structure, increasing the strength up to 30% compared to conventional tempering methods.

No other premium fish hook offers both the sharpness and incredible strength of new Mustad

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The incredible strength is also achieved through our innovative three-stage, computer controlled tempering process -- Nor-Tempering. This advanced heat treatment transforms the hook into a fine grained, ultra-strong micro structure, increasing the strength up to 30% compared to conventional tempering methods.

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
El-Kabong (of team El-Kabonk), you wasted no time at all! Send your mailing address to Jennie in an e-mail with "Mustad Ready Set" in the title and your hooks will arrive in a couple days!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts