IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember, this is for DIAL UP IFISHERS ONLY! NO DSL, NO CABLE! :smile:

OK, here goes! I have two K 13 Kwikfish to give away to the first Dial Up Ifisher that answers this question first, here on ifish.

Rules of the road:
Dial Up Ifishers Only!
Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!
---

OK, here we go, dialers!

Follow me to the Luhr Jensen Site!

It's really awesome, how many tech tips they have here. Now, this is INFORMATION! When this contest is done, try browsing their tech tips!

So, find this info for me, would you? On the site, they list five Luhr Jensen legends.

Who are they?

OK! That's it! Who can get there, on their dial up? It's a challenge!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tee hee... I am on dial up. I understand, so well!
:smile:

Counting... counting... counting the minutes...
Jen

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
The Legends themselves...

Luhr Jensen Sr.
Pete Rosko
Tony Accetta
Sam Griffin
Les Davis

Doc on Dial up since the DSL fried out last week with phone work.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry you misread my intentions, let's fish.
:depressed: I can see how that happened.
Dr. Strangelove wins the goodies.

Since I was not clear, Let's fish, why don't you send me your address, and while I'm on my way to the PO, I will send you a prize, too!

Please send me your mailing addresses, along with Luhr Jensen in the body of the message.

Jen

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Oh sure... the wrong answer gets a prize and second place gets an unwanted guest apearance in the "where are they now" tv show in about 20 years!?

JK, that was fun, how DR got in 2 minutes before I did is a mystery, took me about 8 seconds to find and post the answer.

[ 07-24-2003, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: cirrhosis-of-the-river ]

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gall Dangit I try to be nice, and then I have to be nicer.
COTR, send me your addie if you want a prize too. In fact, let's just give all ifishers a prize today! :smile:

NOT!

Also, I felt badly for last contest, because someone posted at the same time. As long as I am being nice, if that person wants a prize, too... Send me your addie! :smile:

OK, Niceness is all over now. Back to the mean old inconsistent moderator that I am. :mad:

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Not required Jen, My first prize needs to be with a legit win. Was just giving you your daily dose of harassment from the malcontents (Im just a fill-in) nice and early to get it out of the way. You now have no reason not to have a great day.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am the one from the last contest that lost by mere seconds(whine whine or wine wine). But I am with COTR. Don't send me anything. The other guy won fair and sqaure. I want to deserve what I win. My whining was strictly for fun and giving you a hard time Jennie. I never had a real reason to send anything directly to you yet so that was my opportunity. Keep up the contests and keep being the "mean old inconsistent moderator" when giving the prizes out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts