IFish.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoever is the first person to reply correctly to this message, in a format that users can understand, will win an ifish Kwikfish! (Cheese Measles, WITH the ifish 2004 overlay.)

I will randomly pick the best answer.

Who can tell me...

HOW DO IFISHERS ALERT A MODERATOR TO A POST? Either for deleting, on a sold classified ad, or a post that needs watching for other reason?

Simply tell the ifisher where to find the symbol that alerts us to a post, and how to use it.

Please, understand I only have one to give away, so I'm going to choose personally, the first, most complete, and easiest explanation.

Ready, set.... GO! :smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lucky for me, I don't have to send another prize to UG!

:smile:

That doesn't tell me much, UG...

Answer this question, as if I need to know.

Dear ifish know it all,

How do I alert a moderator to my post?

Jen

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
By going to "post extras" at the bottom of a post. You'll see four icons. One is a circle with a line through it and a note in the middle. By dragging your mouse pointer over it, you'll see it says "notify Moderator". Click this icon and send a note to the mods.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
At the bottom of each post are four icons. Click on the third from the left.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Click on the "notify moderator" icon at the bottom of the post, next to 'post extras'.

·
Registered
188 Posts
By going to bottom of page and clicking small page with a cross through it, kinda like the ghostbusters thing! This is the notify moderators flag!

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe that if I didn't know, Skrimmy's post would help me the most. Your addition helped a bit, UG, but still, if I were new and confused, I'd be helped most by Skrimmy's.
They are all helpful, when added together! :smile:

I'm going to award this one to Skrimmy!
Send me your addie, Skrimmy, and I'll send it out!

Thanks to everyone for your help!

I wish people would use that feature. It helps us tremendously! I am hiring someone to add a text box, so that you can explain your reason for alerting, and also add a comment if you like.

Thank you!

Jen

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good morning ifishers[ :bearhug:group hug there now were ready for a new day :grin: :wink:]
First thing you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the post you will find 4 icons, you will need to click on the 3rd one from the left it has a circle with a slash through it.Then with all the kindness you can muster up [obscene post can get a person riled up you know :hoboy: :rolleyes:]let the mod know what the problem is and they will fix it.

P.S.Please keep it short the mods have there hands full just trying to catch all this stuff

:angel: Everyone have a great day :cheers: :grin:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
What can i say... that first post didnt exactly work the way I thought it would... but at least I tried. Congradts to Skrimmy!

UG

·
Registered
132 Posts
Way to go skrimmy fish on!!! :applause: :applause:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts