IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not shy. First person to say,
"Good morning, Jennie. I love you and think you are the best salmon fisher girl around, and I think you don't look fat."

Wins a K13 Light up Kwikfish!

Ahhhhhhhh come on!!!!

If you add your own compliment, you win a bungee, too! :shocked:

Jen

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
Good morning, Jennie. I love you and think you are the best salmon fisher girl around, and I think you don't look fat.

·
Registered
869 Posts
"Good morning, Jennie. I love you and think you are the best salmon fisher girl around, and I think you don't look fat."

Oh, I forgot to mention too....my little Shelby has red hair right now...and red heads have always been my favorite!!

[ 09-18-2003, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Fisherfield ]

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
And you are a great Cutthroat and steelhead fisherwoman, too!

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PETE! I'm telling BILL!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good morning Jennie I love you and think you are the best Fishergirl around and You don't look fat AND you are a great writer... :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fisher--
I'll send you one, too.
Just send me your addie.
This is too fun!

I love paying for compliments!

Jen

·
Registered
869 Posts
I wasn't really looking for a prize...just letting you know that you don't look fat and that red heads are my favorite...that's all. Although, I don't own a lighted kwikfish so that might be fun to try...and the bungee better be a long one..because the bridges I jump off are pretty high!

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
"Good morning, Jennie. I love you and think you are the best salmon fisher girl around, and I think you don't look fat." Oh- and you are a great cook, writer and sometimes even a "catchergirl" too!
:cheers:

Sure hope Toni isn't lurking today! :shocked:
:grin: :wink:

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
That goes for me too, I love you and you don't need to send me anything because you already
have.

Jennie is the Greatest.. hip hip...

I'll drink to that.... :cheers:

·
Registered
672 Posts
"Good morning, Jennie. I love you and think you are the best salmon fisher girl around, and I think you don't look fat not even with that cat on your hat!."

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Darn near skinny, and a darn good fisher person. Love ya` anyway.

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:smile: Don't ya just feel the love?

Even if I have to ask, I'm diggin it! :smile:

Off to the PO, lots of payoffs going out!

Jen

·
Registered
588 Posts
No man in his right mind would ever tell a woman she looks fat and most women aren't... Jennie you don't look fat even with the waders on. Can you please turn my wife into a salmon slayer fishergirl like you PLEEEEEEEEZZZ I will love you forever & ever thats even mor than I do now. Your awesome and thanks for all that you do for us. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Originally posted by Airborne:
No man in his right mind would ever tell a woman she looks fat
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Not if he wants to stay a man anyway! :shocked:
:depressed:
:hoboy:
:shrug:

G

·
Of course you know who really loves you Jennie....

These other clowns are just after your prizes you give away :grin:
And of course there's guys like Thumper who only love you for your chocolate cake.

[ 09-18-2003, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

·
Registered
855 Posts
Good morning Jenny, ( a little late ) I love you, your the BEST salmonfisher girl on the planet and you dont look fat.
Your eyes twinkle brighter then stars over a Arizona desert, your smiles shines more then a rising sun.
And your legs arent bad either

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Stew that was chocolate chip cookies. :wink: Marie Antuonette was the cake babe. :grin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.