IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holdzit Right There!

We are going to give away a Vest pack with five canisters! They come in both three and five, but I have a beautiful five right in front of me, waiting to be mailed out to some lucky winner!

Want to win? It's easy! Just follow these rules!

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

HOWEVER.... This particular contest is for dial in modem users ONLY! No high speed users on this puppy! I can tell, too, by your IP address, so let's not try to by sneaky!

Don't make me look it up, k? Let's just play nice and give the dial up users a chance. All morning long I have been waiting over a minute for pages to load. Have sympathy on us!

OK, here is the question to be answered, here, on this thread!

Please come with me to the Holdzit Web Page!

OK, I found a comment somewhere on there that Bob Toman wrote about the Holdzit products.

Can someone quote it for me? Huh? What did Bob say about these fine products!?

Be the first back to quote his response, and I'll send you this five pack vest pack!

Ready, set.... DIAL IT UP! :dance:

Jen

·
Registered
325 Posts
OPPS!!!!!! RE-READ THE RULES...IM NOT DIALED UP....SORRY IM OUT!!! HEY HONESTY COUNTS RIGHT?? :smile:

[ 06-19-2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: JeepMcMuddy ]

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
i should read better

[ 06-19-2003, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: norms gone fishing too ]

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts
Dang, I didn't know folks still used dial up modems! Well maybe a couple.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know! They are still dialing in, right?
:smile:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Bob said that it is the best money saving products to come out in years.

He reccomends highly and has this product on all the guide boats :cheers:

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey! I'm on dial up and I have won five times now!
Come on guys! No one has won!
Jen

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Adventures Northwest LTD HOLDZIT products are on all my guide boats at my fishing camp. I recommend them highly, one of the best money saving products to come out in years

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I thought all the modems were in museums by now. :grin: :grin: Hey, does a DSL modem count? My provider calls it a modem. It goes across the phone line, need a technical ruling here...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

OK, so I'm at the office with Dual DS3's and can't play....I'll sit back and watch how long it takes the dial-ups! That should provide enough entertainment!

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Team Yeehaw, I believe you ARE on dialup!
You win if you are!

Please send me your shipping address!

Congrats and hope to see you on the road again! :smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeehaw, you didn't quote exactly, but I never said exactly.. but... Since Fishnfever did quote exactly, I'll send you both a Holdzit tool!

Fishn, please send your shipping address, also!

Wheeeeee! A round of Holdzit for all! Well, not exactly... :smile: :smile: :smile:

J

·
Registered
731 Posts
:dance: Thanks Jennie :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Thank You Jennie!
This is my first time winning a ready set. Usually I am somewhere around 145 on this dial up!
Thank you for giving those of us that don't have anything better than dial up in our area!
Ron

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Congrats Teem Yeeha and Fish-N-Fever! Anybody who still has to endure dealing with antiquated providers who can't offer better than dial-up deserves a fair shot at the "ready set" contests. There should be a dial up only contest more often, that was a great idea Jennie.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts