IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to win them?
OK!!!!!

Read the rules of the road, here, while I get a cup of coffee. Bet you spill yours, and I won't spill mine. I have nothing to lose, and nothing to win! :smile: :smile:

OK, here they are:
Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

Alright, now just follow me to the Luhr Jensen web site! :smile:

Here is what I want to know:

Copies of the "Home Electric Smokehouse Recipe Booklet", which contains dozens of recipes and other helpful information on smoke-curing with the Little Chief and Big Chief smokehouses, or copies of Lue & Ed Park's 211 page "The Smoked Food Cookbook" are available. Copies of the "Home Sausage Kit Recipes" booklet are also available.

The Question:
OK GREAT! Who do we call and what is the number to receive them?

Either fill in the blanks, or completely copy the answer, as worded on their site, except, fill in the blanks, too! :smile:

Call ____ ______ Customer Service at 1-___-___-____ for price information or to order.

OK, ready, set..... GO!

Jen

·
Banned
2,008 Posts
Call Luhr Jensen Customer Service at 1-800-535-1711 for price information or to order

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hooker followed the first instructions and won.

Fill in the blanks, and he did! :smile:

Congrats on your new Luhr Jensen goodies!

Please send me your mailing info, asap, so I can get this out, today.

Anyone need any Decals or hats? Order them now, and I'll get those out, too! I've got a fresh new batch, hot off the press!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">So, I finally gave up and wrote to him, after three hours... It bounced.

Winner goes to: kenaifishn!

Hooker, I have to disable your posting, until you send me your e mail addie to update. I'm sorry, but you have to have a registered addie on ifish to particpate.
Ready, set... I bet you wish you wouldn't have played now! I feel bad, but... I gotta! :shrug:
Thanks,
Jen

·
Registered
740 Posts
Jennie,

I'm not sure what happend this morning. I e-mailed you twice with the required information. Once within 5 minutes of your post letting me know that I was the winner. The second probably a half hour later. I was on it!

How can I get a hold of you?

Thanks,

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts