IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the people who have line-x thier boats have you had good results with it. Because I am thinking about doing the rails and bow of my boat.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Do it. I have it on my rails, windshield, and inside the bow. Yes, it is not as shiny as paint, but man is it durable!! Crab pots, anchors, downrigger balls, sturgeon weights, oh my!! They can't hurt it, where paint would just chip off. I had them leave the bottom of the bow diamond plate and then the swim deck. I also added a couple of diamond plate steps on the rails for looks. I think you will really like it. Just hose it off. You can now get colors too, and have them do a smooth finish, not the rough truck bedliner look. Not cheap, my project was $750, but I had a lot of man hours. They charge by pulls on the gun. LOL

Green Machine

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
You might wanna try Prothaine Liners in Gresham.My friend owns it and he did my d-boat.Turned out great!!I use to spray for Line-x in Milwaukie and Gresham and the stuff he has is a little better I would say.Plus he's been spraying for awhile.Give him a try and tell him Mike told you to go there,He'll cut you a good deal :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts