IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife gave me a trip for two with a charter company for some fishing. The trip must be used by the end of the year. That said, I tried calling one of the two phone number a couple of weeks ago and left a message asking them to call me back so I can see what trips are available, etc. No call. I called their other phone number a day or two ago and left another message, and indicated that no one called me back from the first one. No call yet.

So here is the question...how much time should I give them? I'm thinking that if I dont hear by Monday, we'll just call the credit card company and have the charges reversed or whatever. Am I wrong in this thought pattern?? Seems like these folks go out for day trips and such....so they've gotten the messages. :shrug:

Anyway....odds are we're going to cancel the trip with them and will need to rebook with someone else....and see what availability they have. Disappointing...but not a big deal I guess.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Huh? must be used by the end of the year but you can cancel? Most of the Charter fishing is done for the year. Where is this Charter out out of? :whazzup:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Miss B, sent you an email. I'd rather not name the company publically....but have no problem emailing it out.

G

·
Cancel the payment and see if Marty Petersen has a date open or any IFISH guide on here if Marty is booked. :smile:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lepper, that is what I was thinking, which is why I was amazed they had it set up that I had to use it by the end of the year (just got it last month). We discussed it earlier...we're giving them till Monday morning, then calling the credit card company. Likewise, if they do call and wont extend beyond 12/31, we'll cancel via the credit card company.

******...I've heard Marty's name on here a few times. The other one I was thinking, for drifting in the winter or whatever, was David Johnson. Let me deal with the charters first, then I'll start another thread to get inputs on guides and such.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts