IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined up CCA last month and am glad to see others following suit. I just wonder if any local business that is fishing related is planning on offering % discounts off goods to CCA members. Not that it is expected, I was just wondring. I know some places honor the NW Steelheaders and NSIA.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Vancouver Sportsmen's Warehouse donated $10,000 to CCA last month. That kinda blew me away. They are getting my business, discount or not.

I will check with their store manager (Brett Larson), who is active on our local committee, and report back.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vancouver Sportsmen's Warehouse donated $10,000 to CCA last month. That kinda blew me away. They are getting my business, discount or not.

I will check with their store manager (Brett Larson), who is active on our local committee, and report back.

Wow, thats huge, I will definately go out of my way to help them. Perhaps a thread of businesses that help the cause should be in order. Support those who support the fish.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
When you do sent in your application,,,,make sure you put in a check. I got mine back the other day, it said ( thank you for joining the CCA,,,but you failed to put in a gift) . I checked my wife's check book,,,yup, no such check. Here I thought for the last month that I was a member. Gift is on the way. Dumb,,me, not my wife.

·
The Mods Must Be Crazy!
24,995 Posts
Wow, thats huge, I will definately go out of my way to help them. Perhaps a thread of businesses that help the cause should be in order. Support those who support the fish.
Just a note that a LOT of businesses that cater to the fishing crowd tend to donate monies to groups that benefit the fisheries. Just because a business hasn't thrown money at CCA doesn't mean that they haven't thrown money at any pro-sport cause.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Just a note that a LOT of businesses that cater to the fishing crowd tend to donate monies to groups that benefit the fisheries. Just because a business hasn't thrown money at CCA doesn't mean that they haven't thrown money at any pro-sport cause.
Dave so true!!!! Support the people that support the cause.

Brian Canini
President Salem CCA

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, Dave.
Man, I've seen our Joes, Fishermans, Gary's in OC... and all of our local sporting stores support our fisheries like I can't believe! I don't believe, from what I've seen that 10 thousand is a lot, really, but it sure is great of them! I'm glad that they are supporting the fisheries!

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SPORTING GOODS STORES!

YOU ROCK!

Jen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts