IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working in Bremerton for a few months. Anyone up here want to have a beer or cup of coffee?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hi Keta,

I am on the other side of the sound about a 1 1/2 hour drive. If you are on this side of the sound. Our beer club meeting is this friday in kent about 7 pm till ??. I will buy the beer. We are doing a IPA tasting this meeting. Email if interested.

Troller

[ 06-16-2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: troller ]

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm in the South Sound area. I live in Tacoma. Just a straight shot over the Narrows to you from my house. I'm game, let me know when you're up here.

·
Registered
657 Posts
KWAJ!!!!!!!! Hey, works for me. Monday's are my free day. No PT until wed and fri. Sounds good to me. We need to hook up anyways.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excreetment hit the rotating air mover and I'm busier than a one legged man in an ash kicking contest. :depressed: I'll get to you all sometime in the next few days.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Keta- you are a one legged man, well almost were anyway! :shocked:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Keta,
I live in Port Orchard and work in B-Town at PSNS. I will be on vacation the entire month of July chasing summer kings at Southworth and after July 10th will have an open seat most days. So if you are looking to get some fishing in while you are up here let me know. I have a 16' SC Tracer with Electric Downriggers and plenty of room in the cooler!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I fish northern Puget sound and live in Woodinville. For 2 beers I spit out all the info you need up here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AuntyM,
You are on the very top of my list, how was the sturgeon fishing?

All,
After a few hectic days at the salt mine I was able to break free and drive to Newport (after getting lost in Portland picking up some parts for Rotsa Ruck) for the butt derby. I fianly caught up on sleep last night and I will be heading back up to Bremerton this afternoon, 6/22. A good time was had by all.
This week will be buisy and then we have a job in Mill City, OR at the end of the week. My wife would like to see me over the 4th of July week end as her list of work for me to do is getting long. Sometime after the 4th things should stabelise (unless the Navy shuts the job down due to the higher alert statis) and we can get together.

Miss B,
My leg hurt so bad last night that I almost wished that I left it at the mill :depressed: Too much fun on the water this week :dance:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Eddie H...... Enjoy your time up there. You won't be the first SoCal, and certainly not the last that leave without...... almost everything.

Tim :dance:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts