IFish Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You need to make sure you use force only in the right situations, and afterwards answer questions correctly, or you could be charged like this guy:

I don’t know any details, but hopefully the vehicle owner can be cleared…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
Part of the reason I left Portland is the fear that I would be in that situation. I was done being harassed for handouts at the mini marts on my way to work. I was done with feeling the need to wear a gun on my hip inside my own home knowing that one of the many people that tried breaking into my house would eventually make it. I was done wondering if my vehicles would be in the driveway when I wake up to go to work. I was done fearing that I would be the guy in that article. I can feel my blood pressure rising just typing this. Im going for a walk to the mail box to count quail, rabbits and deer. It’s 2 miles, so I should find a lot of them.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I cannot see shooting a person in this case as legal. Some of you legitimately scare the crap out of me with your rhetoric and gun talk. Man I hope I never run into any of you for any reason.

Who says you won't kill a kid next door with and ricochet? Maybe it is your drunk neighbor thinking it is his car? I just cannot imagine people shooting first in this, and most, scenarios.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I cannot see shooting a person in this case as legal. Some of you legitimately scare the crap out of me with your rhetoric and gun talk. Man I hope I never run into any of you for any reason.

Who says you won't kill a kid next door with and ricochet? Maybe it is your drunk neighbor thinking it is his car? I just cannot imagine people shooting first in this, and most, scenarios.
It is called for hollow point ammo. I have some.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
If he cannot prove that his life was in jeopardy, he is in deep doo doo.
…or the life of someone else.

But you know enough to condemn the person that was shot and wish they are released. Very aggressive take when you do not know any details.
The person who was shot was breaking at least one law, and apparently didn’t learn the fundamental lesson of…IF IT AIN’T YOURS DON’T TOUCH IT WITHOUT PERMISSION. Maybe the bullets will jog his memory next time.

As you can tell, I have zero sympathy for criminals.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Oh.... all better then! Eye roll.

What class is this? Did everyone get an "A"?
Took a class with PDX Arsenal, had my CWL for years. Killing someone would be devastating and I would not want to do that unless my own life is in jeopardy. Car insurance takes care of the perp, but there should also be consequences for him, too.

Reactions: BarbDeep
1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.