IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody been there lately? Wondering if the boat ramps are usable yet?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I haven’t been but heard folks are launching. At state park. I am going to give it a go in a few more feet. Only a foot over the bottom of the ramp at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven’t been but heard folks are launching. At state park. I am going to give it a go in a few more feet. Only a foot over the bottom of the ramp at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'll give it some more time to. Stopped at Haystack the other day and it's come way back up from last year but still a bit low.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Haystack is an irrigation control reservoir. It has basically been held at a steady level since they shut off the irrigation in October. It is at 83% It won't fill much more as it is almost full as it sits now. They start to drop it and then raise it in roughly 2 week intervals as long as there is irrigation water. This year guessing water will run out by July

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Prineville Reservoir was hopping Saturday, it was a nice day. The State Park still has one ramp open, water is definitely coming up. There was a good bit of debris coming down the main channel of the lake, rising water level is moving sticks and branches along.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Anyone try for Crappie yet? I see the water is above Jasper Point.
I really want to get a few Crappie but it’s a long drive from Oregon City.
I am trying to be patient and wait for good fishing but I really got the itch!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts