IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
119,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Closing on Sunday eve, 3/13/20!!!
OK, I'm going to pre order and hope we get to 100 orders!
Go to nwangling.com and click on THE STORE.

I have 10 ifish stickers, and I'm not reordering them.
I have 60 salty dog stickers.

I put a limit of 150 salty dog flags, as I have no idea how many we'll need. Anything over 100 is fine, but it's probably a one time order, so if you'll want another, order it now and save it till when you need it!

I'm sorry I didn't get this up earlier! I'm selling my house in Oregon City and I'm at the mercy of the schedule of those big strong men who are helping me move! :)

Reactions: leotrk and ronogg

·
Administrator
119,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I haven't coded paypal in so long, but I had one member try it, and it worked! If you have any trouble, let me know! :) You do not need a paypal account to play! :) Just use your visa or mastercard or whatever you usually use.

·
Administrator
119,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So excited! We are going to make it! We are almost to what I need in order to order!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ordered a few to help get that order made.
Can't wait to fly all the flags I have bought this year out on the tuna grounds!

·
Premium Member
17,249 Posts
Since I'm not a "Dog" per se, I just ordered one. Please don't laugh when you see it flying proudly on my inflatable pontoon.
Charles rowed his wherry out for tuna. Pontoon might be harder to row but you could probably stick a one lung outboard on it.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Charles rowed his wherry out for tuna. Pontoon might be harder to row but you could probably stick a one lung outboard on it.
Hi Don. I have a Minn Kota to use when the wind comes up hard and its a long way back against the wind. The darn thing is like a sail. I even upgraded oars for more power, but at a certain level, the wind wins!

·
Administrator
119,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reactions: Don G Baldi

·
Administrator
119,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Reactions: Don G Baldi
1 - 20 of 53 Posts