IFish.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, let me thank all of your prayers as I know the power of prayer is great. My wife has been doing better everyday. This last week though has been really tough on all of us. I have been going to a sleep lab for apnea, and found I have extremely low oxygen level at night, so the dr. prescribe a complete pulminary workup. I got the word yesterday that I have emphasema, and I am only 39 yrs old. I have lost 1/3 of my ability to absord oxygen. Today, we found out my wifes mother has spots on her lungs and the dr is almost positive she has lung cancer. I go in for a chest xray on monday and am scared to death of what they will find with me. If you have read my previous post, you know what we have been going through, for over a year now. On top of all this I found out monday that our insurance is going up 47%, and they are looking to change insurance at work, and I am worried about what kind of coverage they will give. Any prayers thrown our way would be much appreciated. God Bless, Mike, Lori, Colton, and Connie.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
man,I will say another prayer for you,they say GOD only gives us what we can handle,MAN are you strong.Keep the faith .

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Chinookin
Phil 4:6
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
NIV
This is what we should do but most of the time it easyer said than done, Don't ask me how I know this.
I will pray for you and your family.
DAB

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Our family will pray for all of you.

Blessings, Keith :angel:

·
Registered
10,812 Posts
Still praying for ya too!! :angel:

-jokester

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I truly thank you all for your prayers. It is really amazing how a year and a half ago, we had it all figured out, were happy with each other and our lives. I guess satan saw this and is trying to get us down. He hasn't shaken our faith, and he knows it. I believe this is why he is throwing everything our way. Reading this thread is just the pickmeup I need. My wife has found real inspiration in the book of Job. My mother in law goes for an appointment with a thorasic surgeon to discuss options on tuesday. will know more then hopefully. my prayers are with all of you as well as my family. Thank you again. Mike.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
It's written that when everything seems to going well a challenge will come. In James he says we will all have trials and it's not if they come but when they come.

Hang in there brother, the full armour of God will pull you through.

Blessings, Keith :angel:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone for your prayers. Got my report back today and they didn't find any spots on my lungs. :dance: :dance: Thank you Lord Jesus :bowdown: :bowdown: My wifes moms appointment is tomorrow to see what they can do for her if anything. Prayers for her would be appreciated. God bless, Mike.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
:bearhug: :wave: :dance: :yay:

·
Registered
89 Posts
:yay:
That is so awesome!!!!!
The Lord is in control!
Take care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts