IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 bags of Berkley Power Bait to hand out to the lucky winner of this contest.
Want to play? Here are the rules of the road:

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! If you do not, I will give the prize to the next person in line.
Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

OK, I have a whole bunch of colors, for your steelhead fanatics out there, who like to try different things, on occasion.

Here we go!

Follow me to the Berkley Web Site!

THE QUESTION:

Please copy the text, and paste the URL of the page where it tells you about:

Making a Spawn Sac with Berkley Power Eggs

HINT: It begins with "Using a salmon egg hook, thread..."

OK, if you can find that, and be the first back here to post both the web address of that page, and the paragraph that explains it, you win four bags of Power Bait Egg Clusters!

Jen

·
Registered
66 Posts
Making a Spawn Sac with Berkley Power Eggs®
Using a salmon egg hook, thread two or three short strings of Power Eggs onto the shaft. Bury the tip of the hook in one of the last eggs on your last string until it almost protrudes through the top of the egg. Power Eggs hold up to bites and current better than the real thing to help you catch more fish.

Back to Tackle Tips | Back to List Back to Top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Home Page | Products | Clothing | Tackle Tips |
| PRO-files | What's New | Species Guide | Catalog Request |
| About Us | Museum | Dealer Locator | eDealer Listings |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information presented on this page is primarily intended for residents of the United States of America. The availability of some models, actions and/or styles will vary by market, as well as warranty coverage and service procedures. Please contact your local retailer or distributor for more information.
The photo along the top of the page is courtesy of InFisherman. All rights reserved.
© 2003 Berkley Fishing -- All Rights Reserved

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Using a salmon egg hook, thread two or three short strings of Power Eggs onto the shaft. Bury the tip of the hook in one of the last eggs on your last string until it almost protrudes through the top of the egg. Power Eggs hold up to bites and current better than the real thing to help you catch more fish
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">web page

·
Registered
126 Posts
http://www.berkley-fishing.com/tips/tipdetail.cfm?TipsContentId=33

Making a Spawn Sac with Berkley Power Eggs®
Using a salmon egg hook, thread two or three short strings of Power Eggs onto the shaft. Bury the tip of the hook in one of the last eggs on your last string until it almost protrudes through the top of the egg. Power Eggs hold up to bites and current better than the real thing to help you catch more fish

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Yeah, what they said :grin:

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that Woody is the only one who followed my directions!

Judges? Am I right?
:smile:
Woody? Both the URL of the web page, AND the paragraph.

UH HUH!

Jen

·
Registered
66 Posts
Your right Jennie,

I skimmed your original so fast the first time, that I missed 2 parts must be on the post. Went back and got the 2nd part on another post. Then reread your original and found the rule of one post per person which excluded me.

Still fun!

edit: If you really want to be sneaky, you should label the thread without the ready-set-go and see what happens.

[ 11-13-2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: TideWater ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts