·
Registered
13,704 Posts
Weatherby has some 300 Weatherby ammunition in stock

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,467 Posts
Ballistic Products sent me an alert. They have Cheddite209 primer. 20,000 limit per order.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
thanks for the heads up. besides refreshing these individual pages multiple times a day, is there some notification that went out to let you know this was ready?
yes...
Couple options here. You can set up a distil that will alert you of a change in a webpage (like when a product goes from out of stock to available) or you can PM me for a discord server invite.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
If you are ordering online you typically need to have product in your cart and checking out within 30 seconds of the product availability change. Especially primers. I have found zero benefit from signing up for 'alerts' for product availability on websites like brownells and midway.
I have several sites in open browser pages ready to go when products I want come up. midsouthshooterssupply powdervalley Hodgdon Grafs precisionreloading etc
some sites are limiting purchases to 1k primers or 1 bottle of powder. With shipping and hazmat those are extremely pricey. You don't typically have time to browse items to add 4 different powders or primers to minimize the s/h. It sucks.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hodgdon also has Winchester WSF, and W760 available. Also Hodgdon H380, and US 869.

There are a few Accurate, and Ramshot powders available, as well.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
A friend who’s teaching me to handload for my .223 needs CCI 400 primers if anyone sees some.

·
Registered
751 Posts
If anyone sees primers online, they will be gone before they can finish telling you about them.

Best bet is to hit-up Bi Mart regularly, since they have a two-pack limit on primers. With small rifle primers, they usually only get the 450's in as of late.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts