IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i saw a deal on a product, is it a a breach of ifish ettiquette to mention it on the board if the sale was at a non ifish sponser store?

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Not in my eyes.

I my opinion this board is about networking and people communicating.

I do appreciate the sponsors that back ifish and I try to do business with them when ever possible.

But.... It's a wide wide world out there and I try to make my dollars go as far as possible. If you see a hot deal pass it along.

JMHO - Pearl

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alrighty then...daughters boyfriends b-day was yesterday. He's a good guy, loves to fish. in fact i got him into his first salmon ever this last spring. I had a buzz ramsey heavy casting rod that i won at the T.V. chapter N.W. Steelheaders raffle last year that i thought would make a good first salmon rod for him and wanted to put a reel on it. So i stopped by Hilsboro Bi-Mart on my way home and found they had some reels at like half price. i saw some abu garcia baitcasters for 50 bucks and i ended up getting him a gold shimano corsair 301 for 32.50. I know its not the best reel on earth but I could'nt resist the price. I'm not an expert on reels but these looked like some good deals.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Oh, I thought it was going to be some incredible deal at a Hillsboro Ford Dealer.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that just kinda goes without saying onelastcast.

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,260 Posts
As long as you don't post contact info (telephone number, address, URL), you have no stake in the product, and it's a very once in awhile thing, tell us about the deals. We can look up the contact information if we are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts