IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish above camas Saturday with Pop's for the morning before heading to the coast. 25ft of water, brass spinner, red beads. Hummmmm....who would use such a thing????? He reluctantly put it on after trying to float a alvin, kwik fish in a rippen current. He is glad he put that puppy on now. 15#s of chrome buck hanging on a rope.

Not what I would classify as a summer hog but a fish none the less. And on our first try for a summer fish too. Now, I have a friend that I called who will remain nameless. But "Super-T" as he makes his wife call him answered and I told him the story. He said, hummmmmmffff.....I've caught one too, where's your fish???? :shocked: Always got to rub salt in the wound aye Super-T :hoboy: My response is, sit on a hook all ya want there Golden boy. I can still out fish ya!

Note: the identity of Super T shall remain a secret.

Hey Spooled how was the golf game Saturday??? :shocked: Whoops!!!!!!1

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
:cheers:

Better check Pop's punch card. Pretty soon he will have to sit and watch the rods all day... :smile:

He is continuing his roll. Good going Pops...

By the way Bernie when are we going to hear about the fish you are catching... :grin:

Giz...

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
woo hoo...congrads...pops.....one of these days ill figure out spinner fishing.... :cheers:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Congrats Pops. It sure must be nice to have a son who knows how to fish and what to use, but just can't catch 'em. Leaves more fish for Pops. :laugh: :laugh:

I gotta tell ya, I agree with "Super T" and Gizmo, where is C&E's fish?? :whazzup:

As for golf a 71 at Camas Meadows.

When does the contest begin?? No ocean fishing...anyone can catch fish out there. :rolleyes: Anyone can get sick out there too, just ask David Johnson. :grin: :sick: :laugh:

[ 07-21-2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a trip you is super t. Don't need to post and boast like you with pictures of little fish. Get a life. And a 71? huh......my 4 year old could do 71 on that infantile course. :shocked:

Giz. Let me know when the walker gets fixed. You are still invited. At least someone can hold their lunch down. :grin:

Hey super t. Did you get sea sick when you hit the ball in the drink or did you just take a mulligan and leave the ball in the water due to hydrophobia? :grin:

Pick on Catch And Eat will ya. phhhhhhhhut. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You guys are always catching fish. WAY TO GO!!! I'll get out after them sooner or later. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pat you going to do bouy 10 this year?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts