IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pop's took some buddies fishing yesterday. Duckcall (Ron), Chet, and George. Two nice keepers, one huge native released and one oversized hooked up.

Congrats to Duckcall and Chet. Chet caught his very 1st springer yesterday so it was a great day for him.

Pop's is on a roll.

Spooled and I went out for the late evening bite. Spooled nailed a nice 18lbs or so fish which was a keeper. No BATON for the Golden Boy. :grin: Oh yeah, this is just for you Troy :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Troy's catching fish too? Wow you guys must really be on fire for steelhead boy to be catching salmon.

If you need a seat warmer, give me a call. The baby's due Sunday, but if there's a cell phone on the boat I can probably talk the commander in chief into a trip.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
:bowdown: Gee,what is going to take to slow down you guys. Your boat must be covered with blood by now and more red than Fishing Eddies flame thrower. Still have not seen a picture yet.

The only person I have not seen posting picture this year is BOE. Where is he and is he fishing at all? He must have just given up without a fight.

Gotta a brother coming in from Texas next week and hope I can talk him into going our at least once. I will need some of that luck too.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I understand BOE has doubled his catch from last year. He has two natives to his credit. :bowdown:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pop's just called at 5:30 pm today. he got out there at 4:30pm. One keeper in the boat. Talk about on fire. he cannot miss. :bowdown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts