IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jennie all of a sudden in the last couple days I've been getting pop-ups when logging into i-fish or going to differant posts or leaving i-fish ?? is any one else haveing these pop-ups also.I think this started about maybe 4 days ago.I've never had this before.At least not on i-fish.
Bob :whazzup:

[ 10-14-2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

G

·
Download and run this free software to clean your machine of adware and spyware.

Click Here

Under "try it" and then Spy Sweeper

This is not a POPUP killer, and won't cure it all, but you may be amazed how much hidden tracking and privacy invasion is on your machine.

Won't hurt your machine. Follow directions.

Rick

[ 10-14-2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Once again, and once and for all, (I hope!) Ifish does not run pop up scripts.

Pop ups can occur at any time from other sites you visit. They come from software you download, web sites you visit, and even programs you buy!

So, look elsewhere, ifish does not run pop ups.

Be careful when you run some of that anti pop up software. Some of it blocks some web sites, and some of it takes out pop ups that have to be run in order to use your software. It comes in the fine print in your software license agreement. :smile:
Jen

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
This should really be in Life in General, but just to add, pop up blockers do wipe out the voting boxes on ifish.
Jen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts