IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are all anxious to hear the first Buoy 10 report. Who has a report for us? Who has pictures for us?

Please post a report hot off the water.

SKP

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just talked with 93 Striper. He is crabbing out of Hammond. He said lots of boats out there. He saw a few fish come in when he was launching.

·
Registered
244 Posts
93Striper, He is using crab rings and is trying out 2 pots/traps. All for personal use. He was just checking it out at Hammond since some of the reports down south have sounded good. And the weather is nice so why not go out on the water instead of working. I wish I could've gone.

·
Registered
79 Posts
a guy at work got 1 today, a nice coho. not much else to speak of he said. im sure the reports will flood on now.......

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I got a buoy 32 report... :sleep: Nada..Nothing..just a bad sunburn....Well...i did pick up two bass and one huge sqawfish while trolling at more slack time of the day... :grin: Fun to see the pole bend...

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
235 Posts
Our boat limited with silvers on the outside. Only had 1 king hooked all day, crackered. Have fun. I love having to fill the chummers punch cards as well. :dance:

[ 08-01-2003, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: DB_Cooper ]

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I tried crabbing out of Hammond for a couple hours this afternoon and only got 4 keepers but I saw about 15 fish at the dock between 5 boats. At least 2 Chinook.

·
Premium Member
11,041 Posts
In the river Washington side near Chinook 3 poles, 2 hours, 2 silvers.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Spent most of the afternoon out by the CR buoy, saw a few caught, not many. Had many hits but could not get a hookup. On the way back in stopped aroud buoy 2 for a bit. Got one nice silver with too many fins :shrug: . But it was fun. Stopped at 10 on the way back in and trolled till i hit 20. Saw one caught right next to me. The weather was great, except the wind. Tomorrow is another day! :dance: :cheers: :dance:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Between B 10 and 12. 3 wild silvers, released. 1 undersize nook, released, 1 8lb silver, in the boat. 9 crab. beauty weather. not crowded at all.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
sorry wrong post

[ 08-01-2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Small Fry ]

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
12:55 P.M. Just got off the phone with a couple of buddies who are fishing 10 and they said it was dead. They don't have or have seen a fish caught. :shrug:

Hopefully someone has a better report.

I'm going to hit the ocean Sunday and give the river a couple more weeks to fill up.

Pearl

·
Registered
856 Posts
I call three fish to the boat, one to take home, four crab, and weather like today, a good day at B-10! Still got "boat head" goin' on! You have a nice day!
GotZem!

·
Registered
846 Posts
River was not crowded,,and not much action,,ocean is ok, with lots of "wild " fish,, and way too many jelly fish. @ friends I talked to had 2 fish for two and 2 fish for four. Fished the whole day from 8:00 AM to 5 PM All over but mostly south of the CR bouy

·
Premium Member
11,041 Posts
Saturday AM, in the river, Washington side near Chinook 3 poles, 3 hours, 1 dark tule about 10 lbs.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Friday 8/01/03 hit the water at about 10:00 fished until 3:00 for three rods we managed two silvers, though one was never removed from the water due to having too many fins. Saturday 8/02/03 decided to go over the bar and get our limits on silvers. We hit the water at about 6:00 am crossed a pretty rough bar, and limited out the boat in about an hour. When coming back the bar wasn't to bad, but between bouy 12 and Baker Bay that was a rough and wet ride.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts