IFish.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom had a stroke lost all motor function on right side. And is not able to swallow. They don’t give her long to live. My dad is taking it especially hard they have been married for 54 years. We need God’s will to be done.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
My mom had a stroke lost all motor function on right side. And is not able to swallow. They don’t give her long to live. My dad is taking it especially hard they have been married for 54 years. We need God’s will to be done.
Sending 1 up for you and your dad.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mom’s breathing was really labored today. Not looking good. But it helps to know she has lived her life to go to heaven.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Praying for your family. Glad to hear that your mom is a believer in God and lived her life to go to heaven. Since that's the case, things like this are always harder on the family left behind. People who don't believe, often say "why did this happen, why did God do this or that", To Christians, leaving this world is not a bad thing. Most realize that this is our temporary home. Losing her will be hard, but understanding that she will be in a perfect place will bring peace faster.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We just found out my aunt (dad’s sister) had a heart attack Is on life support and her heart is failing.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mom passed peacefully this morning. My aunt is still not doing very well. Please continue to pray.

·
Registered
12,152 Posts
I'll keep you and yours in my prayers.

·
Registered
16,112 Posts
Got Fish, sorry to hear you lost your Mom, glad to know you know she is whole again and at peace. Hope your aunt is improving. Prayer sent.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
That's a real tough one. Sorry for your loss Gotfish.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all so much for your prayers. Looks like my aunt is on a very slow mend. She has been able to go home but is still really weak. Please keep her in your prayers.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dad is struggling with the loss. At times it seems like he is riding a emotional roller coaster. Knowing that she went to heaven is a very big comfort. But it still has its moments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts