IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,049 Posts
loper pretty much answered all your questions, but I would suggest that what you ought to do is hunt Oregon for elk and mule deer when you have enough points to draw a good permit, and hunt Washington all the other times when you can't, since tags are over-the-counter. Applying as a party with a non-resident, you may have to wait a year or two longer than if you applied by yourself or with another resident, because of the 5% limit (which is actually more like 2 1/2% in the good units, because half of the NR tags go to the outfitters.)
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.