IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a place between t-bay and Cannon Beach that I might be able to leave my boat and trailer overnight next Wednesday night. I am taking my folks crabbing and will be coming down from Cannon Beach and don't want my FF or my carb pots in a place they will be ripped off. I can pay for overnight parking or trade something. Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
My driveway is already full of boats and trailers or I'd offer, but contact Garibaldi Drydock 503-322-0129 they have a fenced, relatively secured area for storage.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I've got room in the driveway if you need a place for overnite. I'm just east of Tillamook behind the county fairgrounds not far off Hwy 6. Call or e-mail if interested.

-Marty

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Or me.
Just e mail us.
J

·
Registered
605 Posts
Your welcome to leave it in my driveway just outside of Nehalem. Call if this can work for you. Cheers, Fatfish. (360)573-8686.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Pretty cool of you folks to offer...
that's what makes this site.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Marty
thats a lot of money to store a boat
4 days 400.00
2 days 250.00
1 day 140.00
see you in the bay :grin: :laugh:
:grin: :laugh:
:laugh:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Dustin - I've seen your boat, you don't have anything to worry about :grin: Just park it out on 101 and pray someone takes it off your hands. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Killertraylor:
Dustin - I've seen your boat, you don't have anything to worry about :grin: Just park it out on 101 and pray someone takes it off your hands. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Ya but it's paid for :grin:

[ 10-02-2003, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: fish_on ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts