IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone carry them? Get Bent? I can't find them anywhere! I'd like to buy some if I can find them.

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Try the sewing shops. I purchased a bag of mixed variety that was well numbered with pink faceted beads. :wink:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Michael's(crafts) had/has a good variety of colors including the pale pink and the bright pink.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I'm in Corvallis right now, where are these places you've mentioned (Thanks Dipnet for the location :wink: ) and if they're not near Corvallis, does anyone know of somewhere near or in Corvallis that carries them?

·
Registered
320 Posts
bc angling in gladstone has tons of them. they have some pinkish/purple ones in the clearance bin by the front door. it's just a couple of doors down from fisherman's in the little mall across mcloughlin blvd from the mouth of the clackamas.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
SB- Michaels is on Lancaster across from Wendys. But most all craft stores will carry a lot of usefull items for fishers and a lot cheaper too. MM

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sparkleboy,

Don't know for sure about pink faceted beads. But...

JoAnn's Fabrics is on 9th. Close to Play-it-Again Sports. Left side as you are headed north.

The craft store over by Kinko's also has a good supply of crafty things that double as fishing lures. The yarn store on 4th has a good selection of colors. I have purchased fishing supplies at all these places.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Sparkleboy-
Pale Pink or Hot Pink?
Why not Red or Green?
What do yopu target with the pink coho?
Just curious on your application and target.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by will_e_fish:
Sparkleboy-
Pale Pink or Hot Pink?
Why not Red or Green?
What do yopu target with the pink coho?
Just curious on your application and target.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I was able to find red and green at Sportman's Warehouse :wink: . I'm making up a bunch of rags, and let me tell you, A BUNCH of them for winter steelhead. Over half of them have pink yarn, and I'd like to put a pink faceted bead between the hook and the rag. I was going to try them for summers right about now, but I don't exactly have everything I need.
Thanks for everyone's help, I do appreciate it.

Edit: I'd buy pale and hot pink if I could find them!

[ 10-03-2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: sparkleboy ]

·
Registered
673 Posts
Sounds like a good winter steelie setup, if I find some (Pink Beads) do you want me to send them to you?

I use yellow/ green for springers and red or green for fall fish. I go to various places like fishing stores and craft shops.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts