IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to clean up the upload again.

If you are missing your avatar, it's cuz you didn't specify that it was an avatar.

See all the ones at the bottom? I especially like the one that says, PLEASE DO NOT ERASE MY AVATAR!

That worked! I didn't!

If you have an avatar uploaded there, specify it to me, clearly, so I don't miss it.

It took me an hour of clicking to clean off all the old pictures, and I really dislike this job... Mostly cuz I dislike erasing wonderful pictures of our adventures.

It would be SO nice if you all could figure out how to upload to your own web space. You all have one, I am almost certain. Just ask your web provider. :smile:

I'll help you learn, if I can. That way, I won't have to delete your pictures, and we can keep them on the board, in the archives. I just hate deleting memories!

Jen

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
click, click, click, click, Doh that was a beauty, click, click, click, click, click, Damn! another one, click, click, click, click, click, Hey thats me! Better save it! Click, click, click, click......
:bowdown: :bowdown:
Thanks for all the hard work Jen!

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I do reserve the right to save pictures of me. :smile:

Or Pilar's knots, or pictures of the pizza party and the elk in the ocean... Certain things do catch my eye! :smile:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I have my avatar stored their. Problem is I didnt lable it as a avatar. Can I change it I tried but couldnt figure out how.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts