IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got there at about 7am and there were already fish on the bank. I got my first hookup at about 9am on one of my spinners <blue tip> but she came unbuttoned after a few short runs. She poked her head out of the water about 15 ft out and made a few headshakes then she rolled and my spinner came back to me empty. Two casts later I was rewarded with this beautiful hen.

There was a decent spinner bite in the am with a few on bobbers as well. Also quite a few caught in the pogey hole on corkies. ALOT of silvers rolling around with a few landed and released.

Good luck out there.

Jon :smile: :grin: :smile:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
nice to see some pics coming out of PC finally. I'd like to try the mouth here next weekend if weather is okay.

great job~

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Starting to feel dizzy (cough, cough).

Not sure if I can make it in tomorrow, boss (cough, cough).

Don't bother calling me, boss, I'm gonna have my phone unplugged, so it will just ring and ring!

TR

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill be there again tomorrow on the point. Hope there are a few spinner fish still around. Will report here when we get back.

Jon :smile: :grin: :smile:

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
Hey, that is a beauty! Congrats. Mmm, what did you catch that fish with anyway :whazzup: Could it have been a Rainshadow 1086, cuz anything less just wouldn't be enough :dance:

Great job, and next time gets some photos of that pretty rod you got.

gus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts