IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A late Kokanee report fishing at Paulina . Father’s day a friend and his son, and my daughter and I headed up to fish Sunday morning. Fishing was slowish, but the bite was steady all day. It took some time to find fish but we finally found biters in the middle and along by the birdhouses. Most fish were taken with an Orange or Pink Apex trolled between 20 and 30 feet. My daughter and I finished the day with 7 even after losing 5 straight at one point. My friend and his son limited.

We end the day taking my family over to the hot springs and having a Kokanee BBQ. In my book there is not much better eating fish than fresh BBQ Kokanee. A great way to spend the day on the lake.

[ 06-18-2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: FallRiverGuy ]

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Salt and Pepper and Garlic Oh my
Salt and Pepper and Garlic Oh my
Makes Kokanee tasty and ready to fry. :cheers:

I have not been back to BC since before opening weekend. Too many lakes closer to make the trip to BC worth while, yet.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Hey Brian, the bites been off at Billy Chinook also, have you been recently? Oh, i finally caught some fish on those minnows on sunday! :smile: They couldnt keep up with my red though!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts