IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard there catching fish in a river near P.C. any one know what there talking about? I've never been there any help would be great!!! :shrug:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Lets see,,,,,River near Pacific City,,,, Hmmmmm??? I don't think they are talking about the Nestucca guys... I think they must be referring to Neskowin Creek.. :wink:

[ 10-29-2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Tanner ]

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
PC fishing. Fishing with a computer, right?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Heard the fishing spot at Bob Straub didn't put out a fish today. I heard this from two different sources who fished it independently the low tide.

SKP

·
Registered
733 Posts
i think pc fishing means your trying to catch " breathing air impaired,land challenged,water motivated,scaled finamericans.... "

·
Registered
559 Posts
I know that there getiin em in p.c cause I landed a 32 pounder saturday nice fighter. chromer FISH ON Hankstr :dance: :cheers: pics to follow

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
I can confirm!!!

Some serious pigs being caught right now.

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
wheewwwwwww....I thought you were gonna start something like Politically Correct fishing. what a relief. :smile:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any ideas on boat access ramps roads ecet.. never been there thanks

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
As you head into town on Brooten Road from Highway 101, as you come to the bay, there is a free boat ramp called, "The Guard Rail Hole". If you continue on into town, there is a Cheveron station about a mile past the stop sign. There is a free boat ramp there. If you continue on to Woods another mile, there is a boat ramp there, but I don't know if it's free or not.

Also, there is a free boat ramp on the west side of the lower bay near Bob Straub State Park.

Also, there is a free boat ramp on the Little Nestucca River tidewater, just east of Highway 101 bridge over the Little Nestucca Bridge.

I've heard that there are a bunch of fish in the upper tidewater above Woods. Go get them. I work with someone who knows a guide, and they have been getting 6 or so fish a day on their boat somewhere by Hannaman's Docks, a couple miles up river from the Woods bridge.

SKP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts