IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Halloween from the Oyster House. Fishing was slow, but Mr. Dipnet lucked out and caught this nice 32lber.

Notice the " Get Bent" spinner in the red and white coloration!! Thanks again Scott! Also caught a native coho on the same spinner. Released of course! And Jerry was all dressed up for Halloween in his "Scruffy Old Fart" costume, trying to stay warm. It was very cold out there!!

Dipnet :grin:

[ 10-31-2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Dipnet ]

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Nice!! Very Nice!!
Good going on the fish!!!

I will second that it was cold out there, Baitboy and I didn't touch a fish, glad to see someone did.

We were in Red Alumaweld open sled, what boat were you guys in?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nice fish Jerry. The "Scuffy Old Fart" costume is a winner too! Man, you guys are wearing out the waterways and the highways. It's obvious you're haveing fun. Way to go! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andycoho, we were in the 15' off-white and blue Smokercraft Alaskan with the steering console. We did see you guys out there. It was a bit nippy!!

Scott, I hope you took your boat out, cause it wasn't there today!!! :whazzup: :whazzup:

Dipnet :grin:

[ 10-31-2003, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Dipnet ]

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
So, that was you guys. :wink:

I need to put those Ifish stickers on the boat finally.

Again good job on the fish, you guys sure worked for it

·
Registered
993 Posts
D N thanks for looking but my boat stays at my trailer down there when im at work up here but thanks forcaring :bowdown:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts