IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just wondering if any body has drifted this run and if there is enough water.going to drift it tomorrow.
anyway thanks in advance.

david

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm planning to do the same drift tomorrow too. According the shuttle service, they had several people do the drift today, so there must be some water to drift in. I'm sure it will be very low in some spots. Be prepared to get out and push. If you see a light blue Koffler, say Hi.

Eric :cheers:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Gage height, feet
Most recent value: 7.64 09-20-2003 23:00

Very driftable, you may not even have to walk the boat through the riffle below the boat ramp at this height. Fiber glass boat is best but anybody ought to be able to do it.
I haven't floated it since early Summer and there had been some changes in some of the gravel bars and channels. Some of the spots the main current may be going under branches, be ready for this, especially the stretch below the Burns Hole, also known as the Greek Camp. :cool:

·
Registered
372 Posts
My buddy got into one of them braches. Fliped his toon boat and put some LAMI'S in the drink. :shocked: Het was quite the surprise since he couldn't make out the branch until he was on top of it. He could see the riffle but, didn't know what was causing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts