IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to buy parts for an older outboard pump? I need a new neoprene liner and possibly replace the grates on the shoe. I would also like to price a new impeller to see if it is worth purchasing. I am looking for a good source that won’t charge an arm and a leg. :grin:
Thanks in advance for your advice… :smile:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Rooster,
I'd check with Sportcraft marina in Oregon City (for Honda or Suzuki). They may carry or be able to get other outboard jet parts also. They seem to be one of the easier places to deal with, if they dont have what you need I know they will be able to refer you to someone who does.

What part is neoprene? Most liners are aluminum or alloy of some type. I'd recommend a stainless impeller if you can afford it, maybe You can find a used one? Ask sportcraft, they had a used bracket for my kicker motor when mine cracked.
-Steve

·
Registered
13,993 Posts
Outboard Jet Corp can be reached at 510-562-6049. I am pretty sure they will have the best deal for parts.

Good Luck.

Mark and the ss 4 bladed dog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts