IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy all, i have a 85 hp force , need some work done. between sportcraft and stevens whats the consensus? or for that matter any other local shops up for recomendation?? i know this ? has been asked a hundred times but any help would be great .thanks c.b. :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I took my 115 into Boatworks off a recommendation on this site. Johnathon worked on my boat and got it working just great. Took time to go over things and even showed me what happens when you hit a log at 75MPH on the Willamette (shook his boat up..)

·
Registered
733 Posts
i have all my outboard motor work done by Mark Hannifan. he runs his own shop called Marks Marine repair.. 503-653-7770. he knows boat motors inboard or out and is honest and a real craftsman and his price is always fair.. the best part is he will do the work if thats possible on your site, (my garage) hes got a shop too for the bigger projects... joco

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I owned that same engine and did most of my own repairs. They are pretty easy to work on if your up to the challenge. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
The Boat works II in Willsonvile work on them aswell. No to Stevens

1 - 6 of 6 Posts