IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thank everyone who has been involved with the fishing club, however, because of my busy schedule I'm no longer going to be able to run the club. If anyone would like to step up to the plate and take over let me know. I would be happy to help out. I would also like to give a special thanks to all the guides that have come and spoke to the club. Your information has proven to be very productive. I know a couple of you wished you wouldn't have come in.
:wink: It has been a fun three years and thanks to everyone.
Tight lines!

·
Banned
2,008 Posts
I may be able to help out in keeping the club alive, I have a very busy schedule, but setting up a meeting roughly every 3 or 4 weeks shouldnt be too much of a problem, email me and I can see about helping out. Havent been involved in it too much, but am willing to keep it alive if its going away.

Nibbs

·
Banned
2,008 Posts
I may be able to help out in keeping the club alive, I have a very busy schedule, but setting up a meeting roughly every 3 or 4 weeks shouldnt be too much of a problem, email me and I can see about helping out. Havent been involved in it too much, but am willing to keep it alive if its going away.

Nibbs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts