IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find fortywinks, but I did manage to spot this Bathing Beauty and First Mate in Oregon's Most Secret Spot. Kuda' went to Bouy 10. Nah. :tongue:

Team Get Bent
Team Albino Rhino

Paul Harvey(s) will be with you shortly. :tongue:

[ 08-31-2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Hey ****** your end of the hog line was hot today!

I saw you drop out once and the two boats just inside of you dropped out at least three time each.

We managed one 24 inch nook.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats OK, they go back to work Tuesday (hopefully :grin: ) and I don't.

We did the exhibit courtesy, don't need the hassle, stay away from the boat banging, don't need fish that bad thing. :blush:

Imagine that. Did OK anyway. :wink:

[ 08-31-2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
993 Posts
hey im sorry fishing bankers hours makes me sleepy and crazy besides i was up all nite cutting up toasters so(I) could catch a fish

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Well, the bite started out kind of slow today. Scott had me doing some clean up work, gee I thought I did enough of that at home . :wink:

Things finally picked up a little, and Scott's rod was suddenly bent with this fine eating fish .

Anyone recogniz the Thug in the background? :whazzup:

Next up was SteelieSteve. His rod was really bent with this 28++ hen pulling on the other end. What a fine URB chromer.

Scott and I ended with another Team Get Bent fish, (thanks buddy, love the fight on that 12-25)but otherwise it was a slow day, many went home without a bump. Lots of wind and boat traffic made for a choppy day.

Spanky really stepped up to the plate today,thanks dude. 46-55 ' of water, 5 foot leader, 4' dropper.Here's the finally parking lot shot .

Chris :cool:

[ 08-31-2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: FWF1 ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, the "Get Bent Family Boat Portrait" is a very nice touch, but let's get the big fish net boy boat right, huh. :grin:

Could hear Get Bent "snickering," like the dog in the Snidley cartoons, all the way from here. :tongue:

Steve's biggest Chinook to date was a thrill and life long memory for me too. Get Bent catching fish with toasters? Now that's entertainment. :cool:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Nice fish guys :cheers:

Maybe I'll see you out there tomrrow and I can let you use some carrot milk and see if we cant up those totals... :tongue: to tell you the truth it was slow for me today too... gov island, 3 bites... noting stuck :shrug:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
5 Pennies. :rolleyes: As if we should be amazed it was slow for you too. :tongue:

Team Cabbage Silk

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice fish gentlemen and good pictures too.
Either you picked some quiet moments for those pictures, or the water was a lot calmer where you were than it was below the Lewis. We were bobbing about pretty good most of the day.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Dude! What the heck kinda stickers are all over the side of that black boat???? It looks like scarey badfish juju- voodoo kinda stuff.
:whazzup:

Hey Rick! It was hot down this way Monday - Wednesday. A couple limits in minutes! Things have cooled abit since then. We are due for the bite to pick up and the wind to calm down!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Rick - Thanks for the ride yesterday.
Had the time of my life. :dance: I'm still grinning this morning. :grin: :grin:

It's true. Biggest fish of my life... except of course the oversize sturgeon. What a rush. :dance:

Scott - It was nice to meet the man behing "Get Bent".... Toasters don't work, huh? Spanky rides again.

I enjoyed fishing with all of you yesterday and look forward to doing it again. Thanks for the memories. :cheers:

Team Albino Rhino
Team Get Bent

·
Registered
993 Posts
Steve it was nice meeting you also and Pete (i know your out there) it was nice to put a face with the man who pulls my post :grin:
HOGTIDE that is MAFIA voodoo the fish dont stand a chance Wait till you see the new ones you know those polar puppys :laugh: eat fish so thats like having a sea lion painted on the bottom of your boat.
better check your boat PETE :laugh:

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Ifish.net...
Brought to you by the people who pull your posts!

COOL! I'm going to put that on the side of Bill's boat! :smile:

(edit) Right beside the lettering that states,
"Team Overmoderation!"

Hey, if we couldn't laugh, we'd all go insane!

Jen

[ 09-01-2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Banned
19,959 Posts
Scott,great pics,looking real good men. I picked up a 42# last week,and do I ever have the fever now. Shoot me a email and we'll hook up. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Jennie should be proud.

I counted 9 ifish boats out at this seceret yesterday. 6 with sticker and 3 without.

Come on guys where's the stickers.

·
Registered
644 Posts
****** - You floated right past me Saturday while trying to corral what looked to be a 20-plus fish. Maybe you did'nt realize it was me because I was awake instead of napping.

In any case, on Saturday, all the action was above me, then Sunday I moved up and way inside, and all the action was across from me and also where I had been on Saturday! Story of my life :hoboy: Maybe I should leave the First Mate home next time
(Kidding.....)

After taking rustyl out and imparting my thimble of knowledge on fishing for fall chinook, he went out and scored a 26 pound fish on Saturday, and his wife took her first, and their boat's first salmon on Sunday, fishing right next to me. Whatever I told him, I must have forgotten to listen to myself :shrug: Dry spells are like Oregon winters; they make the spring so much better. Aah, Fishing...............

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I gotta ask. What the heck kind of setup is on the rear of that Motion Marine boat? Looks like an I/O but outside the boat with a tiller handle inside?? Maybe it's just an optical illusion or I'm just too tired to see straight :shrug: . Would like to know more about it if it is some kind of custom setup.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Rimshot - Get Bents boat has a 175 Sportjet on it. Really fast
.... till you hit big water (right scott?). :wink:

[ 09-02-2003, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Steelie Steve ]

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Rustyl, Nice fish!!!!! Way to go Toni!!!
:bowdown:

Rimshot that is an "outback". :grin:

Get Bent, Sweet boat. I gotta get out there with you guys so we can surround ****** with some real boats. :wink:

Get Bent, fortywinks, WaterDog......Team MOTION MARINE :tongue:

[ 09-02-2003, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: WaterDog ]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts