IFish.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught this Salmon on Tuesday off the beach in Rainer. I need to change the resolutions up on my camera its kind of speckeled. Its nice to catch these samlon in July. I have been picking up quite a few natives also, especially steelhead. But its still great to fight a fish even if you have to release it. Fishing is in my blood bigtime now,I forgot I was missing the last five years. Will show more pictures in the future.

Shawn

·
Registered
591 Posts
Great picture. WOW!!!! :shocked: I am heading up your this weekend. Maybe I will run in to you. Dont ever let that bug go. :wink:
Matt

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
SS, Sweet fish, must be alot of fun from the bank
Congrats :bowdown:

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 07-11-2003, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Premium Member
14,293 Posts
nice boots!

oh, and nice fish.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Great looking fish. :cheers:

I hope mine is still out there someplace. :shrug:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I caught this one on a #4 green tiger.
I am doing the family thing down at Seaside this weekend. I am really kind of bumbed about going, cause I want to go FISHING!! :smile:
But they dont know how I feel, got to keep the family happy, give and take kind of thing.
But any ideas about what type of fishing I can do in the Seaside area? I cant do any plunking in Warrington right now I dont think. The river is closed in the CR for Salmon and steelhead isnt it? What about the little river/creek that runs threw Seaside, ya think there is anything running up that?

Thanks for the compliments on the fish. I will hit it hard again a week from now, maybe in on the Washington side, near the County Line park area.

Take Care all
Shawn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts