IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
As noted on the other results thread. Sunday is Father's day, err "Juneteenth," which will be observed on Monday. As of this year it is an officially observed holiday by the State of Oregon, so government offices will closed. Maybe results will post Friday then?

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Pending

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Where are you seeing “pending “? With the last update on the app, I can go to “controlled hunts” and see “active“, or I can go to “controlled hunt wins” and see “no wins for 2022”. I miss “pending“; it gave me hope.

·
Registered
144 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We used to complain about PENDING; now there is no pending and we complain we miss it!
[and yes, for the record - I miss it too! Active just doesn't have the same ring to it....].

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm guessing they will push the button to release the results Monday the 20th. It is OVERTIME ($$) for state employees because of the Holiday. If I worked for ODFW I would push the button and cash in on Monday. :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm guessing they will push the button to release the results Monday the 20th. It is OVERTIME ($$) for state employees because of the Holiday. If I worked for ODFW I would push the button and cash in on Monday. :)
I’m fairly certain it is a third party that administers the the computer that releases the draws.

1 - 20 of 253 Posts