IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few fish caught, one very 10-15 minutes for the fleets.

Saw the hog line get a couple but the trollers seemed to do better.

We had two bouncing eggs and sand shrimp. The ratio was about 50-50 with divers vs. back bouncing.

A couple hot boats put four or more in the box, a couple of the guide boats were among them.

Supposed to be a hot afternoon bite up there last couple days so I'd be interested to hear if anyone worked it this afternoon and how they did.

Brion

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
thanks for the report Brion. hope she holds up till the weekend.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I saw Tim Juarez out on the Willamette last week...

It appears that he likes to run upriver and troll flashers/herring downriver....then do it all over again.

Can anyone confirm??? Tim??

Scott

·
Registered
499 Posts
It's a slay fest. I fished from Sportcraft down to the Garbage Hole. If your fishing GOOD EGGS your catching fish. If not your watching others catch fish. Prawns,Herring and wrapped Kwick fish are taking a few, but 90% are caught on eggs. Use a diver or back bounce them. Yesterday was a great day and today was almost as good. Two natives and 1 long line release. SPACE FISH

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
YA! Tim is hot and hard to beat. Guess where he is going to be tomorrow at 1PM? Thats right in Salem fighting to save our fish hatcheries. I hope all of you will be there and bring your boat. Tim is. Thanks. Jerry

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Chinaraider:
Thanks to your info I made it down there today from about 1-5:00. Man was it raining when I left!!! Saw one fish on and lost after a great battle. :depressed: Missed one on a spinner setup and dad missed a few on "GOOD" eggs. He was fishing bobber and eggs at about 25 ft, the bobber would'nt stop dancing, strike one, two three! Killing me dad. Next time. Always next time.
Tomorrow again.

MH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts