IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have 4 open seats for 8/17! We're fishing no matter how many we get, with the bite the way it was this weekend we may get the tuna-hali-salmon trifecta. The hali bite especially was unbelievable. We couldn't keep a bait on the bottom! 5 on at once at one point.....kept 5 from 43-45", one 39" (1st decent fish up, the angler was muttering under his breath as the bigger fish flowed into the box...). Tuna is still good, and I have reports of lotsa salmon in a couple areas....

FISH ON!!!!!

· Registered
2,144 Posts
I still have 4 open seats for 8/17! We're fishing no matter how many we get, with the bite the way it was this weekend we may get the tuna-hali-salmon trifecta. The hali bite especially was unbelievable. We couldn't keep a bait on the bottom! 5 on at once at one point.....kept 5 from 43-45", one 39" (1st decent fish up, the angler was muttering under his breath as the bigger fish flowed into the box...). Tuna is still good, and I have reports of lotsa salmon in a couple areas....

FISH ON!!!!!
We experienced much the same thing out on the Banana for Halibut. Pretty much hooking up all lines as soon as they struck bottom. Was pretty incredible.

This is gonna be a fun trip! Another Trifecta day? :shocked::bigshock:

:dance::meme::dancingman::yay:If you get a chance at all, I'd highly recommend joining us for this trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.