IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to hit the CR near at portland
to fish the outgoing. Will be at the 33rd street
ramp around 8:30. I can take up to two. Will fish alvins wobblers, make some kwickies. If you want to join me and meet a fellow ifisher, call me at home. Sorry it's so last minute.
Home number is 788-3762.
I plan to fish until about 3pm. There should be some good flow for the wobblers till then.
Hope someone can join me.
GBS (Brad)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Brad,

See you in the morning.

Joby

503-516-5629 Mobile
503-244-9745 Home

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
See you in the am, and thanks for the opportunity. :smile:
May the fishing be as fine as the weather is suppose to be!!! :cheers:
Jim
503-692-3159

·
Registered
924 Posts
Brad & Jim,

Had a great time today. I got to to fish, and the wife went to the baby shower. Harmony in the universe!

Thank you both. Don't be afraid to call on short notice.

Fish don't bite Alvins while trolling. :grin:

Brad's TOAD was huge and Jim's fin was plutonium and mine, well I'd like some cheese with my CRACKER! :shocked: Darnit!

Thank for the chance to meet new Ifishers.

Joby

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joby (redbull) and Jim (letsfish).
Thanks for joining me out there. It was a blast to fish with two class guys. One of the great things about Ifish, all the cool people to meet. Like you said, trolling with alvin DOES NOT WORK! Never try it.
:grin: Unless you want to catch salmon or something like that! Joby, Congrats on the little ifisher
due at the end of oct. You and your wife will be truely blessed, and it's the greatest thing in the world.
Hope I can wet a line with you boys again sometime. Till then, watch your trolling speed.
Tight lines!
Brad (GBS)

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
It was a beautiful day and Redbull is a sharp deck hand. Had some nice eggs in that URB-little bittie buggers(LBB's)I may save themn for steel head they like LLB's..hmm so do coho. Oh it's fun to have eggs!
Greenbutt is a talented skipper and quite the experienced fisher.This guy has fished all over!
If you have a chance to fish with either RB or GBS your in for a treat!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts