IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7,934 Posts
Re: Open Seat Sat. 8/11

I'm fishing the CR buoy.....I'm fishing the CR buoy.....I'm fishing the CR buoy.....need red meat.....need red meat....<my hand is involunarily picking up the phone and dialing Mike's number>....the force is so hard to resist!! My buddies will keeeel me if I cancel for Saturday.

· Registered
21,998 Posts

Nobody is catching salmon at the CR anyways. Totally dead Dave. I'd go down south and leave the salmon alone. I'll mop up a few of the stragglers for ya.

Psssst....to the rest of you. don't say anything to Dave but......salmon fishing is off the hook at the CR with quick limits and maybe time to chase tuna afterwards. Keep that quiet. Don't want him to hear this. Violators will be used for bait. Shhhhhhhhhh........:alert:

· Registered
7,934 Posts

You are all terrible. Every last one of you. In addition to the pain incurred in trying my hardest to resist the tremendous pull of a silver bullet and ditch my buddies, I just spent my lunch break contemplating next year's purchase of an expensive hole in the water.

Man, life is good. :wink:

Thanks for the encouragement Bernie! :flowered:

Back on subject. I encourage anyone who can to fish with HiTek. Good dude, good fishing platform, Garibaldi pesto plankton, what more could a crazed tuna fisherman want?

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Open Seat Sat. 8/11 ***Seat Filled****

Seat filled. I got lucky enough to get Scott Henry. Good hand with Capt. Skills to boot.
So, the Dance Floor will be departing Garabaldi for points west around 5am or so on Sat.
Planning on stopping for some of that "Other White Meat" on the way back in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.