IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be fishing out of hammond 4th thru 7th. I have an open seat on the 4th and 5th and 2 seats on the 7th. I like to fish 3 people which is about right in my 19' thunder jet. I don't have anyone fishing with me yet on sunday, and don't really want to fish alone. If I can't find at least 1 other fisherman, maybe some ifisher out there will have an open seat for me on sunday???. I'm leaving tonite, so post today or call my cell, 503.407.2483 Mike

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hey Mike, if they are still available, I'll take your 2 seats on Sunday. I know that I can make it for sure. I have to call my buddy, but he will probably go. My phone is dead right now. When it charges up, I will give you a call.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mike, I am new to Ifish and am new to the Columbia river @ Hammond. I was there two weeks ago in my friends boat. My friend caught 2 and I had one on but it got away. I would really like to go back and bring a couple home. I would be interested in going out on Sunday which is a great day for me because I have Sundays and Mondays off but need to be around on Monday to care for my Daughter. I will try and call you later.
Aubrey

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hey Mike, thats my buddy below my post. I guess we are both up for it, if the seats are still available for Sunday.

Todd

·
Registered
294 Posts
Mike,
I haven't been out on a boat in years, so I don't know how helpful I'd be, but I'm a quick learner and would love to get out there. Friday would be the best day for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts