IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting no commitments from my half hearted fishing partners, so i'm heading to astoria tonite to fish a long weekend. If anyone wants a seat, i'll be in a 19' thunder jet somewheres down there. You can reach my cell phone, 503.407.2483 or my pager, 503.940.3755. Mike

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Mike, is Chummer the name of the boat or your Ifish name? It may be a striking image of a long ride out and across the bar with a fast boat like yours. Good luck and I will be out there on Saturday. Will carry your number but will monitor 78 on the marine radio too.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Mike, do you still have an open seat or seats for this weekend?

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Spazz, Mike still needs some company for Saturday. I went out with him today and it was pretty darn good. We got 2 silvers (coho) about 10 lbs and the other about fourteen. We also brought home two chinook, Mikes was about 25 lbs and mine was 36 lbs. We couldn't keep any of the other silvers we hooked on,
and Mike had the nookies number. He hooked about four more and released 2, both URB's. The nooks we kept were Tules but the meat was good. Call him, he wanted me to post this and let people know he still wants company for Saturday, he has one spot available for tomorrow. It's well worth the trip.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
fish, one way to find out, dial the number and see if you're lucky number comes up. You should get the bonus (fish). :shrug:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
ttt, Mike sure could use some help in the conditions if he doesn't already have some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts