IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on going to Frenchmans bar later this morning, leaving Hillsboro around 11am. If anyone is interested give me a call at work: 971-214-0652.

Jeff
-rv-

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
rv10pilot, that's an awful tempting offer. How long do you plan on staying out there? Post or E-mail me and let me know. Thanks.

-Aaron

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should probably be home around the time the wife gets home, so leave the water around 4-4:30.

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
Reason I asked is that we've got some friends coming over tonight for dinner and if I cut it too close, i'd probably wind up in trouble :grin: Let me ponder this for a few more minutes and i'll get back with ya.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just out of curiosity - where can you find tide info that is specific to Frenchmans - or what is the conversion for Astoria to figure out what the tide is for Frenchmans?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I wish you would have posted this last night I would have played hooky. Good luck and be safe.

Tight lines.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to work late last night. Unfortunately I had to wait till this morning to ask my boss if I could trade the time worked last night for time off today. He said yes, so now I get to go fishing!!! :cheers:

Wish you could go Small Fry, are you sure your aren't feeling sick. :sick:

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
I think I'll have to pass this time rv10pilot. Thanks for the offer though! Maybe some other time when you have an open seat we can hook up and slay the salmon! Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I'm really feeling sick now knowing I coulda gone fishing today. My attitude really sucks about now. If you catch fish I don't want to know. Just kidding. Let us know how you do today.

Are you going to fish in the Ifish floatilla next Thursday???? If I get a cancelation I'll give you a call.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts